doesnt matter

Monday, October 10, 2011

Swirly doodle #25

Here's a smaller simple one I did in about an hour and a half, since I wanted time to do this one, darken it for a good scan, and get my spades doodle from yesterday darkened as well. All of this had to be done in the four hours I had after getting home from the awesome Brewers win in game 1 of the NLCS against the Cardinals. I suppose some of it could have been worked on before leaving for the game, or even while I was at the stadium before the game started, (I usually arrive early to avoid traffic and crowding to make sure I don't miss any of the game that I've paid for to attend) but I just didn't feel like it. So this one's a little simpler, but I like it, though that bottom half circle part is a little crooked compared to the one on the top. Oh well, as I've said before this is partially an exercise in being satisfied with things even if they aren't perfect. Anyway, here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment