doesnt matter

Monday, October 31, 2011

Some thoughts about the new project

Thanks to the input I received I will be picking topics 2 weeks to a month in advance, just in case I need time to think about how to make things work out. Also I've decided based on research into the types of pages you get by clicking random page, that I'm going to stick to nouns that reflect things or ideas... too often you get obscure people or places that are just impractical or lame to try to base a piece on. So I will click random page until I get something that is not a person or place. But I will still be challenged I believe by the limitations of the prompts. I still haven't made up my mind when to start the project, but if I had to guess, I would say very soon, before it gets too cold for the outdoors prompts... we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment