doesnt matter

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Swirly doodle #24

Look, this one was completed at 11:40pm, but it's not ready to scan and I just don't feel like taking the time to do that right now. I don't care if nobody else believes me that I did one before midnight, I wouldn't be able to count the project as being legit if I didn't and I would scrap it to start anew. I wouldn't lie to myself is basically what I'm saying, I'm not that proud. So I'll edit this post sometime tomorrow with a nice scan of my Spades doodle, probably at the same time I post #25. See ya then, after the Brewers hopefully win Game 1 of the NLCS! Woot!
EDIT: Here's the doodle.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! :)

    I just discovered your project on 'makesomething365' and those doodles really caught my eye! I honestly love your style! It's kind of what I often try but hardly ever manage to create.
    This one might be my favourite so far, but it's a tough decision. ;) Lots of beauties in there...
    Keep it up!

    Cheers!
    Lena :)

    ReplyDelete