doesnt matter

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Swirly doodle #8

Ugly see through on this one guys. It'll get cleaned up later like the rest of them. At least you can see what I did today. EDIT: Fixed this one up so it looks better. :D

So my day started off crappy, had a real hard time waking up. I wanted to go to the arcade today when I was up yesterday, but didn't feel like it upon getting up today. Went to school, which was alright, came home and was going to take a nap, but I still had ITG on the brain and I wasn't sleepy anymore after being up for so long anyway. So I went to the arcade for a few hours after all, finally saw Dave there. Anyway that meant I wasn't home until after 7:00pm so I didn't get to make the awesome doodle I have in my had because that one will take more time to get right. So you get this, which isn't bad... it just isn't the one I really wanted to make today.

No comments:

Post a Comment