doesnt matter

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A simple introduction

Hi there, my name is Ashley and I live in Milwaukee. I intend to start a 365 project based on this website/book: http://makesomething365.blogspot.com. I also intend to do multiple projects, the first of which will be simple, and will start tomorrow on my 23rd birthday. I will simply make what I call a swirly doodle, which is more or less exactly what it sounds like. I've made some before, and once I start uploading the ones I make for this project you'll quickly see that they are all similar in style and don't take a whole lot of creativity or thought process. This is more to get me used to the idea of making myself do one each day in preparation for more involved projects starting on New years day. I will update you on this once I have the final idea and start this project then.

A few other notes. I am not emo, not even close even though the title of the blog may sound like I am. This is a combination of a play on words and the simple fact that this is an attempt to get my ass up and do something. The play on words is this. My name is Ashley, as mentioned before, thus the ashes. Also I love the phoenix mythology, so it all fits quite nicely. Also "blargimazombie" is my XBOX360 gamertag, and something I now use partially as a joke and partially since anything related to "ashes" or "phoenix" when coming up with things like HTML addresses is already taken since those things tend to be cliches and overused by people, therefore even if I tried I cant use them without overcomplicating them or adding ridiculous numbers and symbols and crap like that.

Anyway, my first post of the project will be tomorrow after the Brewers beat the Rockies. In fact the doodle will probably be done between innings. Go Brewers!

No comments:

Post a Comment