doesnt matter

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Revision

I meant to start that project ON my birthday, turned out to be not a very nice day to start something like this. See, one of our cats was diagnosed with diabetes about a month ago, but a combination of her age and difficulty getting the disease under control was making her miserable. We decided it was better to let her go. She wasn't exactly our favorite (sounds awful, I know) but we still loved her and it made me a little too sad to give a rat's ass about doing anything else today. (Okay I know it's technically Thursday already but only by an hour, so sue me.) Anyway I'll start tomorrow, that way the project will end on my birthday next year.

P.S. I realize there's basically no chance anyone is even reading this and cares yet, but I'm going to write as if all my loyal fans are hanging on my every word, so there.

No comments:

Post a Comment