doesnt matter

Friday, November 4, 2011

Swirly doodle #50

And here's today's. This one took a long time to get even close to looking right. This is my first attempt at a pinwheel type design, and boy was it difficult. It was my first and may also be my last. It depends on how I feel on other milestone doodles (100, 150 etc). I'm very happy with how it turned out though, I almost left it as just the two crossing football/almonds and the part coming off of them, but I added the part where the points meet in the center, which I think looks pretty good, though I could have left it alone, and I almost did. Oh well, I like it, even if the parts meeting in the center kind of look like a swastika when you follow them outward... I also just noticed, if you look at it from a distance it looks like a hashtag, only tilted the wrong direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment