doesnt matter

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Still going strong!

Despite the lack of posting and scanning there has been no lack of doodling. I worked on finally getting the doodles I've done this month ready to scan. If I darken one page every day I should be done by the end of the week, and that is taking into account that by then there will be one more page than there is right now due to the doodles I do between now and then. So hopefully there will be a barrage of doodles for you on Saturday or Sunday, possibly sooner since that page every day thing was just an example of a timetable, I think I'll get it done faster than that but I'm not making any promises. I have noticed that the 'hopefully' scenarios haven't exactly come to fruition this month. I haven't even been able to get to the arcade to play DDR, due to the combination of health and being busy with school and family. So that's it for now, just wanted to let you know that I haven't given up or anything, just having trouble with getting the doodles to where you can enjoy them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment